Monday, July 31, 2006

* Laurel Goes Super High Tech! *

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who reads my blog, recommends my blog to friends, and keeps coming back to this site. I really appreciate your support. And, in the interest of making it easier to read my daily rantings, I have recently added a subscription option. That's right - you can now have my posts delivered directly to your inbox without having to worry about all that excessive web surfing. (Of course, if you're still hoping to go on disability for some nasty carpal tunnel syndrome, by all means, click away.) All you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the box just below the archives on the right hand side, and you'll never have to be without Laurel. (Except of course for the weekends, I do have a life after all - and, yes, constant Lifetime viewing counts as a life. I checked the Jaclyn Smith fan message boards.) So, thanks again, and please don't be shy about getting those subscriptions!