Friday, November 10, 2006

Sorry

Well, I wanted to write something really fun today, but I think that my brain is just too tired to think. Life is kind of exhausting when you don't spend most of your time indulging a love of daytime television. Who knew? Also, as we all know, I am not a morning person, and now that I have to keep my showers to under 3 minutes (because otherwise the hot water runs out in my new apartment and I'm in an ice bath), I'm really not a morning person. I worry that my new office mates will be afraid of me because of the stern, obviously displeased look on my face and odd hair style (due to my inability to wash all of the conditioner out my hair before my body goes into convulsions from the cold), and while the facial expression tends to fade after my first Diet Coke, the cowlick is in it for the long haul.