Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm calling it: 10:00 a.m., April 13, 2006, Chad Michael Murray is officially dead to me. He bothered me on "Dawson's Creek." I really wish I hadn't shelled out the money to see "Cinderella Story" in the theater, but I'm willing to share the blame on that one. I wasn't happy with the movie "House of Wax." I was even less happy with the MTV series about the making of "House of Wax." I got tired of him on "One Tree Hill" when he broke up with Peyton. I was even less happy with him when he decided to become a panter/breathy talker. Whisper talking is hard to pull off; I only accept that crap from Scott Speedman of "Felicity" fame. You, Chad Michael Murray, are no Scott Speedman. Then he had the 5 month marriage to his co-star after what everybody knew was a too short courtship, followed by her Renee Zellwegger-esque annulment request ("fraud" don't look good, Buddy). And, even if I could forgive CMM for his horrible treatment of the lovely Sophia, it is obvious that the stress of having to pretend to love Chad on their series on a weekly basis drove Sophia to get the bangs. And, of all his transgressions, I am least happy with the bangs. Now, he is engaged to a teenager. And, not just a teenager - a high school student. CMM: take a page from the book of Jerry Lee Lewis, marrying teenagers does not help the public's perception of you - especially when said public already thinks you are a philandering jackass. As if you could make this situation any worse, you and your born-in-the-late-80s fiance then go to great pains to make sure everyone knows you aren't marrying her because she's pregnant. Look here Chad, marrying a girl you got pregnant might actually be good for your rep right now. After all, it would seem like you were doing an honorable and responsible thing, possibly trying to be a better person. Instead, you are now entering your second marriage in less than a year to a high school student! If Jerry Lee is not enough of a cautionary tale, please look at Mrs. Britney Spears Federline. People talk when you get married this much in such short time periods - especially when those marriages are, how shall I put this delicately, "ill-advised." So, CMM, we have officially parted ways. I will not speak of you again.