Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sunday

As some of you might have noticed, and as is evidenced by my lack of recent posts, I’ve been suffering from a bit of writer’s block lately. It seems that I can’t write anything very long. (I know, I know, this stands in stark contrast to my usually long-winded and self-indulgent prose.) Therefore, in an effort to get back into the groove of things, I’ve decided instead to post brief tidbits based on what I’ve learned during the day. After all, they do say that you learn something new every day. So, in that spirit, here goes: 1. Even though it’s called "adult"bingo, it is still inappropriate to snicker when "O 69" is called. (My parents and I hung out at the country club on Sunday night. Try not to be too jealous. I also learned that sometimes it is faster to watch paint dry than to be behind "ladies who lunch" in the buffet line.) 2. Even though Paul Bettany was playing a dangerously amoral criminal/killer in "Firewall," I still wanted to make out with him. (Note to self: re-examine past dating/relationship choices with this info in mind.)